This site retains the information you submit in the course of taking the Health Assessement. Your answers to the questionnaire will be disclosed in aggregate form. By aggregate form, we mean that your data will be combined with those of other participants in a manner which does not personally identify you. This site has taken steps to fully comply with laws and regulations on the use of personal information; however, this site does not ultimately control the privacy and security practices of licensees of the aggregate data. Additionally, in the course of providing services associated with the Health Assessment and other products, your health and wellness providers may have access to your personal information. You may delete your Wellness Profie at any time; however, we cannot guarantee that your information in aggregate form will be completely removed from the system.
2. THIS SERVICE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE SERVICE IS FOR NON-COMMERCIAL, INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. QUARTZ WELL IS NOT A MEDICAL ORGANIZATION AND OUR STAFF CANNOT GIVE YOU MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSIS. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY WELLNESS PROGRAM, DIET OR OTHER REGIMEN OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. QUARTZ WELL AND ANY CREATORS, DISTRIBUTORS, LICENSORS, OR PRODUCERS OF THIS WEBSITE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED WITH THE SERVICE.
4. ACCEPTABLE USE. As a Member, you agree not to use the Service in any manner that damages or is likely to damage our reputation, the availability or integrity of our Service, Members, or others. We will take any action we deem appropriate, including suspending or terminating your access to the Service, to maintain the high quality of our Service and to protect our Members, ourselves and others. By way of example and not limitation, you agree to the following:
- You may access the Service only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use is prohibited unless agreed to by Quartz Well in writing.
- You will not include any of the following information in your profile: street addresses, last names and offensive sexually suggestive material or language.
- You will not use the Service to engage in advertising or solicitation to other Members to buy or sell any products or services.
- You may not authorize others to use your membership.
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- You will abide by our Copyright and Proprietary Information Policy at all times.
- You will not damage, disable, disrupt, impair, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Service, its computer systems, servers, website or networks or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service.
- You will not sell access to or the use of the Service, including any content contained on, downloaded or acces
5. USER GENERATED INFORMATION; THIRD PARTY SITES. We assume no responsibility for the use of any personal information that you may choose to disclose on this website or any content contained in any e-mails, Blogs, social features, or any other public services. We do not monitor or control such services, although we reserve the right do so. E-mails sent between you and other Members will be treated as private to the extent required by applicable laws.
This Service may contain links to other websites that are independent of this website. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, value, integrity, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in any such linked websites. Furthermore, the links may lead to websites that contain offensive or objectionable content or contain computer viruses. You assume, and we hereby disclaim, all responsibility of any of the content on third party sites or for any damage sustained by users of these websites. Quartz Well does not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on this website or on linked websites.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY OF MEMBER INFORMATION AND SECURITY. Quartz Well will keep confidential all information supplied by you through the Service, except that Quartz Wellmay disclose information as required or permitted by law.
8. WEBSITE AVAILABILITY. We take steps to ensure that the Service is available to all Members; however, we do not warrant that the Service will be continuously available, or that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. QUARTZ WELL PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH QUARTZ WELL OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. QUARTZ WELL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL QUARTZ WELL , OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNSBE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF QUARTZ WELL OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, QUARTZ WELL'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO QUARTZ WELL FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP. IN ADDITION, QUARTZ WELL DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS) OF THE SERVICE.